Monday, November 9, 2009

G5 Challenger SEMA Show Pics - 1


Due to some technical difficulties during SEMA, I was unable to update the blog. I've been downloading pics of the Challenger and posting them. The show was good for Group 5 Ltd. this year. Displaying the car outside and not working a booth allowed Chris and myself freedom to walk the show. The bright yellow G5 Chally got a lot of attention especially the T/A Hood! This 2009 R/T was transformed from a silver metallic stock Challenger into the killer show car you see here. Custom paint including full color change, T/A hood, front and rear G5 fascias, wheels, tires, interior, and more! Stay tuned for more pics and details on the G5 Challenger.




1 comment:

kim gillette said...

Chris,

Awesome job, I bet you guys are proud. Still love my TBird!
kim gillette