Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crunch Time for SEMA!!!


I flew into Phoenix last night and made it out here to G5 Challenger headquarters! Right away I rolled up my sleaves and jumped in to help out with last minute details on the New G5 Project. I had a chance to take some teaser pics for you guys and get 'em posted up today. The car is real close to being finished and ready to leave tonite. In the meantime enjoy the pics of Project Twisted.

I wish I could post pics of this beautiful new part before SEMA. Scott Drake will be doing a full release on this at SEMA and we will be sure to follow that up with a ton of pics during the show. Stay Tooned!
The satin black G5 T/A hood looks awesome. The fit and finish are real nice as well.
Petrol Traviata wheels and Nitto Invo tires look bad-to-the-bone!!!!
Here's an in progress shot of the G5 Chally coming together! More pics tomorrow!

No comments: